Profile reports are a valuable source of information for a wide range of factors. They provide a quick and accurate snapshot of an individual or company’s location, financial position and lifestyle status.
Profile reports are a valuable source of intelligence for a wide range of sectors. They provide a quick and accurate snapshot of an individual or company’s location, financial position and lifestyle status which enables clients to decide the next course of action in pre or current litigation cases. They can assist in identifying whether progressing a litigation action will be successful or answer questions in a potentially fraudulent insurance claim.
We offer 3 reports in our profile division. Each is designed to accommodate clients’ specific needs however all reports provide invaluable intelligence to progress any civil action.
Our insurer clients employ our services primarily as a pre-surveillance intelligence tool when deciding whether surveillance is required in high value injury claims. We also provide profile reports to verify a policyholder’s details as part of a due diligence process.
Litigators and debt recovery teams use our reports to identify an individual or company’s ability to satisfy a debt or purely as a pre-litigation assessment to decide whether progressing an action will be successful and more importantly, cost effective.
BASIC REPORT: £85 + vat
• Electoral roll search at a supplied address complete with current and historic voter’s details.
• Any associated addresses highlighted for an individual via credit reference applications.
• Details of any CCJ or Scottish Decrees.
• Details of any insolvencies, receiverships or liquidations.
• Any associated alias names.
• Contact telephone number for the individual and/or company registered office.
• Whether an individual holds shares in a FTSE listed company.
• A trawl of companies’ house records to establish directorships and company details.
• Shareholders information from limited company accounts.
• Deep trawl of internet to identify any links to an individual or company.
• Links to social media accounts showing relevant intelligence and search results.
• ROS and Land register searches at a specific address providing ownership details.
• A general observation and recommendation section.
ENHANCED REPORT: £150 + vat
• All searches detailed in our Basic Report plus traced addresses or employment status for an individual.
COMPREHENSIVE REPORT: £225 + vat
• All searches detailed and our Basic and Enhanced Reports plus traced address or employment status for an individual or company. Personal visit to a specific address to ascertain any visible assets and provide a description, estimated property value and a condition report with photographs. Land register “name search” in one region to identify all properties owned by a specific individual (Scotland only).
I have engaged Derek at Leonards over a number of years on behalf of several major insurers. I have always found the service he and his company offers to be of the highest standard and I have no hesitation recommending him to anybody considering sending instructions.Bruce Goodbrand